How do I discontinue my services?

To terminate services with the city, please complete a Discontinue Services Form and return it to Customer Care. You can return it in person, by fax, U.S. Mail, or email. Also, you can email Customer Care to request termination; we may ask you for personal identifying information in order to verify the request.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start service?
2. How long will the city hold my deposit?
3. If I previously had an account, can I restart it?
4. How do I discontinue my services?
5. How do I move to a new location within the city service area?
6. How can I pay my bill?
7. What forms of payment are accepted?
8. Can I disclaim responsibility for my renter’s utilities?
9. How can I have the utilities kept on after my tenant moves out?
10. How can I obtain utility consumption statistics for my properties?
11. What happens if a tenant leaves an unpaid utility bill?