Fees and Registration Information
INSTRUCTION FOR ENTRY ARE BELOW
- To register visit www.entrytool.com
- Create a login- If you have a WCRA Login you may use that. Youth participants under 17 must also have a Parent/Guardian login
- Search for 'Gallup' or 'Best of the Best' or scroll down to the events
- Click on the event then follow the step by step entry
- Athletes wanting to enter the parent contestant roping, will need to enter through the “Best of the Best Parent Contestant Team & Ribbon Roping” event in addition to the main entries
- Check your email for a confirmation receipt
- For issues or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (833) 368-3787
- Stall reservation is available. To reserve, please go towww.openstalls.com @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
ScheduleContestant Check-in: Red Rock Park Rodeo Office
8:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday & Tuesday, August 2-3, 8:00 am- 12:00 pm Wednesday, August 4
Mandatory Contestant Meeting in the stands of the arena (near the rodeo office) at 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, August 5
Performances: Thursday-Saturday at 9:00 am, Wednesday- Saturday at 6:00 pm
Online Registration will close on Friday July 9th, 2021 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Entry FeesEntry Fees are $250 per event (team roping $250 each for both header and healer). $300 entry fee per team for contestant/parent team roping. Entry fee per team for parent/contestant ribbon roping is $300.
All registrations will be assessed a secretary fee of $35. You can register for multiple events on one registration.
***Please plan events carefully. If you need to add another event after you have made a reservation, you will be required to pay another $35 secretary fee. No refunds, no exceptions! ***
- Covered stalls will be available for $115 each for duration of stay. Only 1 horse per stall. There are 500 stalls available for this event.
- Temporary uncovered stalls will be available for $80 each for duration of stay. Only 1 horse per stall. There are 100 stalls available for this event.
- We also have a limited number of RV spaces available in our campground for $145 each. There are 300 RV sites available for this event. You must reserve your stalls online prior to arrival!
You will be permitted to arrive starting on Sunday, August 1st at noon. Your site will be preassigned. These are 30/50 amp electric and water sites. There is a dump site located on the campground.
Contestants must have been enrolled in the 6th -12th grade and actively pursuing a high school diploma in the 2019-2020 academic year. Prior to the event, contestants will be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate, verification of school enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year and a release form. There are two types of forms available; one for minors and one for contestants that are 18 years of age. A current Coggin's and health certificate will be required upon entering rodeo grounds at check in. Copies of the required documents can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
For questions, please e-mail Walt Eddy or call him at (505) 879-6181.