How to Apply
City of Gallup Application GuidelinesBefore applying for a position with the City of Gallup, please review these guidelines:
- The city accepts applications only when a specific employment notice of a job vacancy is posted and only if the application is fully completed.
- Resumes may be included with your application but are not a substitute for a completed application.
- Positions are open until filled. If no candidates are selected, the position may be reposted.
- The city will contact (either by telephone or mail) the applicants selected for pre-placement testing and/or personal interview. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact every applicant by phone.
- If you wish to be considered for future positions, you must submit a new application for each position.
Applying for a Job
Applications for employment are accepted until 5:00 pm on the closing date of the posting period for the position.
- Apply Online - This is the fastest and easiest way to apply for a position.
- First, please register for an account and complete your employment profile.
- Next, you may view current job listings. When you see a job you want, click on the "Apply Online" button.
- Finally, on your profile page, click on the Submit Application link.
- After you successfully apply for a job, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Apply by Mail or In Person - You can pickup an application at our office or download an application form and submit it to:
City of Gallup
Human Resources Department
110 W Aztec Ave.
Gallup, NM 87301