GALLUP, NM (April 17, 2018) – Did you know that the City of Gallup is currently in First Place Nationwide in the National Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation?
Gallup is participating against other cities nationwide in the 5,000 – 29,999 population category. Currently, Laguna Beach in California is ahead of Gallup in its size category.
The Challenge runs through April 30, 2018, and there is still time to participate!
If you use water in the City of Gallup, please take a couple of minutes to pledge online at www.mywaterpledge.com. Participants in winning cities are eligible hundreds of prizes such as:
- Grand Prize: $5,000 Home Utilities paid for a Year
- $500 Shopping Spree at a Home Improvement Store
- 200 Eco-friendly “Green Your Home” Cleaning Kits from Earth Friendly Products (ECOS)
- 50 TORO XTRA SMART™ ECXTRA™ Landscape Tier & Wireless Weather Sensor
- 6 Waterpik Chrome EcoRain® Low Flow Rain Shower Heads
- 6 Waterpik Eco-Flow® 4-Spray Fixed Shower Heads
- Charity Grand Prize: All-new 2018 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Let’s show the entire nation that Gallup is a Water Wise city! Share with your friends and neighbors. With your help, we can get enough pledges to become first place.